Do you want to join a company that provides stability, growth and an environment that produces results? Collicutt Energy believes an investment in our employees pays dividends to all and promotes a healthy desire to achieve. Collicutt Energy provides training and special academic classes to not only enhance the employee’s abilities, but also to reward and establish a sense of unity.
The potential for success with our expanding, progressive, privately owned business is unlimited. We recognize our team members as individuals, and consider mutual respect the key to building a cohesive, productive team.
Collicutt Energy Services is an employer of choice offering a comprehensive compensation package including: access to the best health insurance available on the market, dental and vision coverage, a well-designed 401(k) plan with employee matching, a flexible spending account and vacation plan.
Collicutt offers a number of benefits such as continuous learning, a safety first philosophy, a respectful, team-oriented staff and a company with strong principles of integrity, professionalism and accountability. If you are interested in being a part of the Collicutt team, we invite you to send your resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dispatcher (Sacramento)
- Generator Service Technicians (San Diego, Santa Fe Springs & Sacramento)
- Generator Service Technician Trainee (Sacramento)
- Parts & Service Sales Representative (Inland Empire)
- Engine Overhaul Technician (Red Deer)
- Field Service Generator-Engine Technician (Alberta)
- Heavy Duty Mechanic (Grande Prairie Rotational)
- Inside Sales Estimator (Alberta)
- Parts Labourer (Red Deer)
- Parts & Service Sales Representative (Calgary)
- Shipping/Warehouse Technician (Red Deer)
- Shop Technician (Red Deer)